$160 per person
Includes lunch + transportation
Enjoy a private guided tour of Tulum ruins, followed by a swim in a beautiful cenote of your choice. A delicious Mayan meal in the jungle and round trip transportation are included with price.
- Duration: 6 hours
- Physicality: Easy
- Age: All ages
- Snorkeling: Basic swimming skills required. This excursion suits everyone from novices to experts.
- Choose 1 cenote: Nicte Ha, Taak Bi Ha, Jaguar, or Casa. If you choose Don Ojos or Pet Cemetery, we will add $15 extra per person.
- Mobility: We can adapt this tour for people with disability.
08:00am – 10:00am: Visit Tulum Ruins
10:00am – 10:30am: Transportation
10:30am – 12:00pm: Snorkeling in cenote
12:00pm – 01:00pm: Lunch in a restaurant
01:00pm – 02:00pm: Transportation to your hotel
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel with private air-conditioned transportation
- Experienced certified private guide all day long
- All entrance fees
- High quality snorkel equipment (mask, snorkel, wetsuits, life jackets)
- Cool drinks in the van (waters, soda, beer)
- Lunch in a restaurant with one main course a la carte and one drink (water, soda or beer) per person
What to bring
- Swimsuit and beach towel
- Flip flops or water shoes for swimming activities
- Hat or cap and sunglasses
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Biodegradable mosquito repellent
- Camera/Underwater camera
- Cash for souvenirs/tips
You can bring personal belongings during the tour (phone, camera, dry clothes, etc.) and leave them in the van. Our driver will safeguard!